Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sky High

So yesterday was the Sola Air Show, i went to go see it with my dad because my mom stayed home with my dog, and my brother (twin brother actually) Erlend was recruted to go play for the Norway national academie's team in Oslo. So he went there without us by train, but he was sad because he missed the air show. D; Luckily though my dad and I took lots of good video and pictures, mostly with his camera, so he will see the wlohe show in 2D when he comes home ;) :D That day it was rainy, but you know we norwegians have fun no matter the weather! So the pictures i will show you now are mostly taken by my dad (c) Stig Meling - 2012. It was really fun because i alwasy like seeing old planes, because i have only seen them in movies :P, and plus they even sounded old (well of course.. but it was fun hearing it in person) so you got the real effects!

Since my dog is afraid of loud noises (thunder, hard rain, jets..) he was apparently getting freaked out at home, because the sirport (where the air show was) is realy close to our house! He is moslty freaked out becaue when we lived in Canada, we got robbed ande my dog was the only one home it was also thundering and raining that day, so he relates the loud noises to bad people coming into the house and creating violence! :( But now he is all good, and exactly now he is eating a pistachio he found on the ground... ;P

the quote for this blogg will be: " Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed throughlife trying to save." - Will Rogers

Oh and i forgot to mention that on one of the planes (the yellow one) their were people standing on the wings!! I thougth that was sooo cool, i almost want to try it myself one day. ;) And by the way my hair is weird in the picture of me, because i had my hood on the whole time cuz of the rain! But atleast there were a lot of good looking guys there, and AWESOME hotdogs. ;)

Bye and remember.. Stay Golden ;)

















- Emilia

No comments:

Post a Comment