Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Being Creative

Well today i felt like being creative. I mean being creative by not just artwork (drawing) but also doing creative tasks in other subjects. So today i was being creative with drawing, taking pictures, cooking and with litterateur (quotes).

So lately when i have been doing my morning jogs, i started taking nickie with (my dog) but he is more interested in finding out what lurks in the dark interesting forest than just going for a jog. So now when i started off my day, i went for my morning jog withour him :(. But dont worry i did take him just for a normal walk before that so he would get tired and sleep while i was away on my jog. Since i didnt have my dog with on my morning jog, i could time myself, and i went faster than i thought. I also think i beat erlend.. (but dont tell him that) ;) I always prefer jogging in the forest by myself, because it is just more peaceful, and i am that kind of person who likes to enjoy nature that way. ;D

Anyways.. back to the creative thing. I baked these delicious "cinnamon hypnotizers" (thats what they were called in the cookbook) and it was basically tortilla, with melted butter and a mixture of cinnamon and sugar to go inside. I also found myself writing some quotes and drawing some pictures. I also took some artistic photos with my beloved camera. ;)

Oh and i found this disc (full of pictures) that was kind of like our yearbook in my old elementary school back in Canada. I have been looking for it ever since i came here, and now i found it!..It was funny because i found it while looking for something else..it was a TOUCH moment! (If you have ever seen the new TV series "Touch".... then u know what i mean..) I think it was meant for me to realize that 'looks attract the eyes, but personality attracts the heart'. ;) Haha when i looked through the pictures i just realized that i kinda looked like a nerd! but i guess everyone does in grade 6. But apparently i wasnt too much of a nerd because i had 6 boyfriends that year. ;P Well you know middle school (or shall i say 'elementary school') relationships never last. :P

Today was a relaxing day, had no makeup on .. and i just came back from horseback riding so that was fun like always. What a perfect dayy.... ♥

Quote for today: " May the dreams of your past be the reality of your future." - Anonymous

ByeBye and remeber.. Stay Golden ;)



















No comments:

Post a Comment