Thursday, June 14, 2012

Capturing the Moment

Today was another chill day.. When Erlend and I took nickie out for a walk we decided (well more I..) that we should explore the farmland near our house that I have always wanted to head over to. And we found a way to get to it!! So we were just chilling and running around there for a bit since it was such nice weather out! Just blue skies, the peaceful ocean and the warm wind.. Ahhh got to love that summer feel..

I have always loved adventure and exploring new areas in the forest or just around the house in the farmland, just like my dog. :) Usually Erlend is up for it too, since every morning when we take our dog out i am always wanting or begging him for us to check out some new areas or places to enjoy.

So the pictures I took today are from my iPhone so sorry if they aren't the Best.. Because I forgot my camera, and Erlend didn't let me go back to get it. :P (I know .. I know.. I always have to forget something!)

Anyways has been a good day, and now Erlend is just catching up with some 'touch' episodes since he was gone for the baseball tournament with the national team! :D

So.. Have a great day! ByeBye and remember.. Stay Golden ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment