Saturday, June 14, 2014

Fresh Start

So the past few days have been fun. I went back to school to attend the last official days of school and get my yearbook and such. It was fun seeing everybody but it also reminded me why I am leaving haha. Yes! I am leaving! what??!? I know right.. shocking. I applied to a school called St.Olav where my mother works as a teacher and the day before school officially ended I got my acceptance letter! I decided to switch schools since I think St.Olav has a better learning environment and the people are more like minded as me. I was happy at ISS I just didn't thrive as well as I could have. I also didn't feel I could be 100% myself as this year I have changed so much people at ISS still see me as my old immature self.. Now at St.Olav people are WAY more mature and I get a fresh start of being 100% myself when I meet new people and it will be a much more positive environment to study in. I cant wait, I am overly exited for next year!! I have never been so exited for school or for the fall to come!! I almost forgot that I have a whole summer of fun things to look forward to as well, im just too exited to start at my new school! I have never been so happy about a decision I have made by myself. Words can not describe my happiness right now. I will be the only one going there from my school, so that will be fun and I was shocked that almost ALL the other students who applied to St.Olav didn't get in. About 5 applied not including me and only 1 got in, but that girl decided she was going to stay at ISS anyways.

So the last day I said my good byes to everyone but some of them I will see in the future next year. I will definitely keep in touch with some of my good real friends that I had there not so much the fake ones. I know some of the students at st.Olav that are in the year above me which is the grade my mom teaches. They are really nice people and it will be nice to see some familiar faces as I start the school year next year. I still will be taking the full IB program and I am exited to learn new things even though I know it will be challenging.

I got my hair re-died the other day so it is a bit darker now but I like it. I just went on a bike ride with my mom and the weather was phenomenal. The view of the ocean on our ride was spectacular as well. However we got a good sweat going up the hill on the way home! Now I was thinking of taking nickie out for a walk and then later going down to the barn to ride punky. I also have to start packing for my big trip to Colorado and our trip to Italy! We leave for Italy in 6 days! Then when we come back I will leave straight away for Colorado the next day.

My dad and Erlend drove down to Kristiansand today just for the day since Erlend has two baseball games he is going to play in there.  

For some reason I cant post pictures to my blog, it wont allow me. SO I will try to get that fixed today so I can post pictures with my blog posts!

Anyways hope you guys have a fantastic day and I will be back tomorrow.

Stay golden ;)

-Emilia




- nickie eating corn on the cob!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment