Saturday, September 8, 2012

Challenges in Life

Hey guys.... srry i havent posted in a while but since i sprained my ankle i havnt been able to go out and take pics! You might be wondering how i sprained my ankle if you  didnt already know that... well at my jumping class, the horse i was riding kind of over jumped the jump, which i wasnt expecting so i was at my normal stanse, but then when he leaped to much forward i lost my balanse and fell forward over his shoulder, and landed on my ankel. :3 now i have to wear crutches -.- But orelse my week has been the same and today i went to the hairdresser and got my hair re dyed, but or else nothing to exciting. :/ but the pics i am using today are some cool rose photos i took in the town of Bodø, on our roadtrip up to Værøy this summer.

Bye Bye and remember Stay Golden ;)




















No comments:

Post a Comment