Sunday, July 15, 2012

Misty Mornings


Hey sorry again, havent posted in a while because i have actually been quite busy... but anyways i did a little shopping last week and hung out with some friends. now i have officially started saving up for my new horse, i decided to call it " Horse Bucks" :P cuz its a play on words ;) i will post all the clothes that i have bought in the summer at the end of summer as one big haul.
i just came back from having overnighted at my cabin in Åmøy :) which was fun and it was sunny too :D but i forgot my camera so no pictures from there :(

I just finished packing for our trip up to lofoten in a couple of days, where we get to experience 24 hours of sunshine, YAY!! and then straight after that, like we are talking 24 hours after my mom and i come back early from the trip, that i catch a plane by myself to canada!!! :D I am sooooo excited and a bit nervous, not the flying bit, but having to go through heathrow airport during the olympics :O it is going to be chaotic! can't wait to see all my friends there and go up in the canadian rockies on horseback for five days...ahhh livin the dream :D

anyways about the title for this blog post, i know.. you wondering why is it called "misty mornings" when i havent even talked about mist even yet?!!? well answer to your question is that this past week it has been filled with mystical mornings present with mist (surprise right??) :P and i loved just walking my dog and not seeing 5 meters infront of me, it was like talking the walk of faith :P (if you see what i did there) ;)

My dad came home from boston with the maple syrup from a local place near boston, its the real stuff!! i hate when people say they have "aunt jamaima's syrup" (sorry dont know how to spell her name) when it isnt even maple syrup!! also my dad brought the clothes i ordered hoe aswell :D

Quote of the day:
“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”
― William W. Purkey


ByeBye and remember Stay Golden ;)













- Emilia



No comments:

Post a Comment